Free News Alerts by Keyword
Interested in embedded technology? Are you an engineer or designer? e-clips helps you follow the latest news on key topics like multicore, FPGAs, 8051, ESL, PC/104 and more!
embedded systems & software (c, c++), rtos, advancedtca, fpga
eg3.com is your one-stop shop for free online learning, information, & news - i.e., tutorials, webinars, new products, and other cool stuff for engineers, programmers, and oem managers - people developing tomorrow's electronic products, today ... Design West, San Jose, has just concluded (April, 2013). Use eg3.com for all the latest and greatest news from the conference formerly known as 'ESC!'
embedded sbc, industrial computing, io -
busses & boards
- information on how to select the best single board computer, system or other advanced technology for industries as diverse as telecommunications, military or embedded networking -
- the intelligence in robotics and factory automation as well as the single board computers (sbc's) that keep railways humming and medical devices working - whether build or buy, do it yourself or work with a board vendor -
io & protocols
- the networking revolution as we transition to embedded high speed networking protocols like hypertransport or rapidio plus the ubiquitous usb whether in devices or between devices -
eda & fpga in embedded systems -
chip design & eda
- electronic design automation and the design of ic's plus the technologies today like multicore and the languages like systemc or systemverilog that are making the eda revolution a reality -
fpgas, tools, & boards
- programmable logic is making the transition from high end to embedded practical as well as boards that contain fpga's as the workhorse.
not to mention the applications like software radio and the languages like verilog or vhdl -
communications, dsp, mobile embedded -
consumer electronic design
- the consumer sector has become a major industry for embedded electronics ranging from tomorrow's digital or ip television to today's 1394 / firewire high speed connectivity solutions -
dsp & communications
- digital signal processing whether via dsp's, dsp cores, or even fpgas - application stories and datasheets plus technologies like fft's or filters -
the embedded internet
- the internet of things is emerging as a major enabler of embedded technologies but basic technologies like web browsers or servers tcp-ip and newer friends like ipv6 complicate your design process -
embedded mobile & wireless
- from 3g cell phones to long term evolution we are embedding more and more technology into the mobile and wireless space.
sometimes devices as in zigbee-based fire alarms and sometimes pure cell phones as in android cell phone design -
embedded microcontrollers and microprocessors -
embedded mcu's & mpu's
- from the venenerable 8051 architecture to newer 32-bit embedded microprocessors - we cover the embedded chip space including some of the more popular architectures like atmel's avr or microchip technology's pic as well as the high end power architecure or embedded arm processor -
embedded software -
- 'c' is the dominate language for embedded systems design and we await the transition to higher level languages like embedded c++ but cover applications as well such as embedded databases or gui (graphical user interface) design -
- open source in all its permutations focused on embedded systems tools based on the gnu tool chain as well as the eclipse standard for software frameworks -
- real-time operating systems remain a major backbone of most embedded systems and so we cover not just free rtos's but commercial rtos developments as well as well as related technologies like posix or safety critical
webinars, blog, news -
- eg3.com webinars ...
- eg3.com blog ...
- search vendor database ...
- robotics, employment, fuzzy logic ...
- news headlines by keyword ...
- sites identified in the last thirty days ...
- free surveys & white papers ...
- items by keyword ...
eg3.com and community -
- about eg3.com, add/edit a site ...
- campaign management ...
- find out how to advertise ...
- vendors, add/edit free listings ...
-eg3.com news ...
seo training online
- classes / courses on seo ...
Express Logic develops, markets and supports the ThreadX® real-time operating system (RTOS), NetXTCP/IP networking stack, USBX USB stack, FileX® embedded file system, and PEGX GUI toolkit for embedded applications.
ThreadX is a royalty-free, full source code, small-footprint, low-overhead RTOS that is extremely easy to learn and use. ThreadX is one of the most widely deployed RTOS products in the world, with over 1.25 billion products based on ThreadX.