Insiders' Guide: Embedded Services
Outsourcing? In-sourcing? Temporary or permanent employees? OEM Market leaders are moving to a global, time-sensitive sourcing mechanism - using in-house employees, contractors, outsourced consultants, and design firms to efficiently manage their electronic design and programming needs.
Are you "managing talent?" Want to know how engineers or programmers perceive the various job, consulting, and/or outsourcing opportunities? Or, are you a recruiter or design service company looking for PR and interview opportunities?
eg3.com investigates these trends in our forthcoming, Insiders' Guide: Embedded Services.
- Overview: what is the contract, and outsourced job ecosystem like? Where are the best places to post jobs or contracts, and to post resumes or skill sets?
- Survey results: contract and job survey results, detailing employer, employee, and consultant experiences worldwide, including skillsets and compensation levels.
- Interviews: interviews with leading design consultants and design companies as references to the confusing marketplace for electronic design services.
register for your free copy!
- the Guide will be released in October, 2008 - take the "services survey" to qualify for your FREE copy ($750.00 value).
- to arrange an interview if you are a recruiter or design service company.
update / get listed
- get your free listing if you are a design service company or recruiter.