eg3.com reaches the ideal design audience of electronic engineers, programmers, and OEM decision-makers.
If your company sells design services such as programming or hardware design, you can benefit greatly by becoming an eg3.com partner.
Individuals / consultants can also become partners, if you have your own website and you are actively involved in design consulting (i.e., this is not a program for job seekers but for consultants and design service companies).
It's free, and here are the benefits:
- Priority on design leads - eg3.com turns first to our partners in sourcing incoming leads for design services.
Be first on our list!
- Priority news and product submission - partners get priority submission email address, not open to the public, and we guarantee a maximum of one week lag time in posting your news to
and out via
- Ratings Boost - partners get a minimum boost of one "star" on their rating and appear before other companies in Buyers' Guide searches, except advertisers who appear first.;
- Reciprocal Link - partners are linked to via our
, which in turn helps to boost your own Google and search engine visibility;
- Interview Priority - partners and advertisers get first contact in interviews for our Insiders' Guide including our guides to FPGAs, RTOSes, Boards, and Embedded Services as well as in our show coverage for the Embedded Systems Conferences
Insiders' Guide: Embedded Services
- partners in the service area get a free copy of this Fall, 2008, guide to the embedded services market with survey data and appendices on partner programs and other ways to help you promote your service business;
Insiders' Guide: Embedded Google
- partners get a free copy of our landmark study on Google and design engineers, focused on both natural search and AdWords advertising as well as survey research.
It will help you get additional visibility via Google!; and
Insiders' Guide: Embedded Opportunities
- partners receive a 50% discount off of the list price for this Guide, which is a massive survey and analysis of how design engineers obtain information, and how marketers attempt to reach engineers - i.e., the best trade shows, publications, portals, etc., as measured by both engineers and marketers.
Becoming a partner is simple:
simply create a link to eg3.com on your website. That's it!
Here is a logo that you can copy and a text description of what eg3.com is all about:
eg3.com is a free web portal and email service in embedded systems, DSP, board-level (PC/104, AdvancedTCA, CPCI, VME, etc.), RTOS/Real-time, and FPGA markets. eg3.com covers both products and services, and produces Insider Guides to RTOS, FPGA, Boards, and embedded services.
Here is the HTML to create the link above - you can copy and paste this HTML directly onto your web page to create a link back to eg3.com:
<A HREF="http://www.eg3.com/"> <IMG SRC="http://www.eg3.com/images/misc/eg3_logo.jpg" BORDER="0" ALIGN="LEFT" alt="eg3.com"></A><b>eg3.com</b> is a free web portal and email service in embedded systems, DSP, board-level (PC/104, AdvancedTCA, CPCI, VME, etc.), RTOS/Real-time, and FPGA markets. <b>eg3.com</b> covers both products and services, and produces <i>Insider Guides</i> to RTOS, FPGA, Boards, and embedded services.
Once you have created a link,
to notify us of the link location, or if you are a new company use the form below to verify your link status.
We will then respond with special priority email addresses via which you can submit your news, new products, company / service profile updates, etc.
Use this form to apply for partner status with eg3.com. We will verify that you have created a link back to eg3.com, and (once verified) respond with a special high priority email address for future correspondence.
|update or request a service directory listing